TEG2-126LDT for Body & Sensor Power Thermoelectric Harvesting Applications!
we also provide ingratiation for ferrous and non-ferrous oil sensing, that can use Gill sensors as well as other established sensors products.
The main consideration is how to design a TEG scavenger module to provide the most possible power given so, little the available DT provided in the application.
Primary consideration is not only the TEG module but the methods required to move the maximum amount of available heat which is typically overlooked in most applications. We have become experts at designing the heat removal design. Call us with your application.
Specially designed TEG2-126LDT.
- 40 x 40mm x 5.45mm thick
- No perimeter seal to protect against thermal bridging!
- High temperature construction up to 180°C (356°F) hot and cold side!
- Graphite pads on hot and cold side!
- Teflon leads for high temperature protection!
- Ceramic wafers that are 10 thousands thinner for reduced thermal resistance!
- Other sizes available requiring custom construction please contact us for a quote.
TEG2-126LDT, 40mmx40mmx 5.45mm overall thickness here are some plotted outputs!
Th=40, Tc=30C, Voltage at match load 0.2V, Amps at match load: 0.045A, Match load 4.5Ω
Th=60, Tc=30C, Voltage at match load 0.6V, Amps at match load: 0.11A, Match load 5.2Ω
Th=80, Tc=30C, Voltage at match load 1.1V, Amps at match load: 0.18A, Match load 6Ω