The Direct-Drive Glycol / TEG Pump™ (model:330-240711P) is a Glycol Heat Trace TEG Pump™ or solar heat trace chemical pump and features a brushed DC motor, differential temperature controller (optional), and a standard size pump head (model: TP330). Flow rates range from 2.0 liters/minute (0.5US GPM) to 12 L/m (3.2US GPM). Available in 12 & 24 VDC configuration.
TEG Pump™ operation and advantages
Consider all the advantages of the TEG Pump™ solar pump operation
- 100% TEG or solar powered electrical operation
- consumes 80% less energy relative to an equivalent grid-connected circulator and controller
- high head (up to 35 m / 115 ft)
- high pressure (up to 3.5 bar / 50 PSI)
- no air separator required
- no charging pump required
- smaller diameter tube may be used
- reduced installation time
- life expectancy of over ten years
- one-year limited warranty
- no high-voltage electrical connections
- no certified electrician to install the pump
- no municipal electrical permit required
- no high-voltage electromagnetic fields
TEG Pump™ Configuration
The TEG Pump™ consists of:
- Brass rotary vane pump
- DC motor
Ordering note:TECTEG supplies 1/2” compression or 1/2 MPT fittings,
Brass Rotary Vane Pump
The pump is a brass body, vane-type, positive displacement pump. The pump has special clearances and seals for high temperature protection up to 100°C. Depending on which TEG Pump™ model, the pump has 1/2” FPT inlet and outlet ports. Should your application require fittings or hoses of a different size, metric or imperial, substitutions are possible, Quantity required. Please contact us for more information.
The Glycol Heat Trace TEG Pump™ or solar heat trace pump is engineered for long life and super-efficient operation to enable you to use the lowest possible power TEG Generator. No parts are subject to corrosion – all wetted parts are stainless steel, brass or carbon. Each TEG Pump™ is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
The TEG Pump™ is a positive displacement pump, which means there is no waste of time or money on equipment to purge air from the circulation loop. It is also self-priming, with a maximum suction lift of 2 meters (6 feet).
Liquid, a heavy-duty, large-diameter armature with thick copper winding’s is used, thus reducing parasitic power consumption by the motor. The result is amazing! – Even in very weak power the motor produces enough power to soft start the pump, power that is produced in the “greenest” of all possible methods.When used with the IPOWERTOWER II TEG scavenger Generator.