I received my IPowerTower, and I love it. I am just an individual, that experiments with off the grid power.
I have a cabin that’s powered with solar panels and deep cycle batteries… in the winter i have trouble keeping them charged so i purchased the Ipowertower to see if i could trickle charge my batteries and keep them topped off. For the most part my off the grid power setup is for lights, radio, media, charging laptops, phones, pads, Power tool batteries…. i know serious setups power entire homes but i don’t have washer-n-dryers, fridgerators, or any deep draw items, when i do need serious power i fire up a generator.
My draw to Seebeck devices is because here in Alaska or in any survival situation A Fire is a given… your gonna use fire than why not tap the power off it? and So I have played with individual Seebeck units and after tinkering and researching I came across your device and thought… Lets try it. Its affordable and is well designed. I went ahead and ordered your usb converter device as to not have to come up with a circuit for some of my experiments.
I can see a market for this here… we have lots of alternative lifestyle people here that do live off the grid. Your larger unit that attaches to a wood stove I think you call it the rabbit ears cool name sounds and looks Amazing! perhaps somewhere down the road I would like to try it out. But I have no business to sell items as such. I do thank you for the device, it arrived fast!
Anchorage, Alaska United States (US)”
February 22, 2016
- TEG POWER Gen III (P.O.W.E.R) has been installed and is being commissioned at the corporate head office of PIZZA PIZZA LTD.
- Thermal Electronics Corp. reported today that their TEG POWER Gen III has been electrically approved for installation.
- Thermal Electronics Corp. product announcement – 100W TEG DC TO DC PCB with PLC
- Best TEG module design for Micro Scavenging Heat from the Human Body!
- iPower Smartphone TEG Generator Charging System